Artist Books 3.0

Where artists' books and the book arts meet online...

Sample Title (68)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

wanted

looking for type that needs a good home - but in the uk (eastern region/london area to be even more specific) only have a very small adana…

Started by ruth rickwood

0 Mar 12, 2010

Production of Artists Books ??

Hello,I was wondering by what methods folks primarily produce their books currently. Are you making your books by hand (or having someone e…

Started by Lizarto

2 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Lizarto

#proyectoMH

Started by librodeartista

0 Feb 17, 2010

Can we have "Rose" blocked?

Any chance we can keep this networking site from getting spoiled by solicitations that have nothing to do with the subject at hand?

Started by phyllis mcgibbon

3 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Abigail Thomas

Artists working with computation

It would be interesting to start a discussion about how computation is being used by book artists. I'm interested in the extent to which bo…

Started by Eleanor Dare

8 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Abigail Thomas

Google Wave

I have a few invites for Google Wave if anyone is interested, just send me your email. I have not really got the hang of it yet, but there…

Started by Abigail Thomas

0 Dec 1, 2009

books returned from exhibitions

I have just had a book returned from a gallery. I was pleased to have it back. I was not pleased about how it was packaged. I sent my book…

Started by judy bourke

4 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by judy bourke

Brand new to Letterpress

Hello all and good day. I am new to letterpress as of today. I want to learn how to do letterpressing. I have no clue where to start what I…

Started by Noël Shepard

0 Oct 12, 2009

RSS

Advertising and stuff

Available to everyone: Robert Jacks & Printed Matter 

10 September - 24 October 2016

Printed Matter is pleased to announce Available to Everyone: Robert Jacks and Printed Matter, curated by Peter Anderson.

The exhibition presents two connected bodies of material: a survey of artists’ books by Australian painter, sculptor and bookmaker Robert Jacks (1942-2014), and an extensive selection of publications drawn from Jacks’ own collection, many of which were purchased from Printed Matter in the early years of the organization.

--------------------------------------

ADVERTISING on AB3.0

If you are interested in advertising your event, publication  or project here - contact Robert regarding rates.

© 2017   Created by Robert Heather.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service