Artist Books 3.0

Where artists' books and the book arts meet online...

judy bourke's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"hello Jo I'm interesed in discussing exhibiting artist books in a dedicated gallery.…"

judy bourke replied Mar 13, 2014 to Sourcing Artists' Books in Australia

3 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by judy bourke

"Gemma I have only a small narrow view of my world of books.I have been creating book…"

judy bourke replied Mar 13, 2014 to Women and Artists' Books

12 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by Jo-anne Mary Southorn

"I have noticed that women use more delicate papers and fibres and materials for book…"

judy bourke replied Aug 9, 2013 to Women and Artists' Books

12 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by Jo-anne Mary Southorn

"wish there was one. i have one that makes repositioned holes that are usual hole pun…"

judy bourke replied Sep 28, 2012 to Punching Mechanism for Piercing multiple signatures

3 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Sharron Arnold

"some people are regular visitors to the site and respond sooner than others, you can…"

judy bourke replied Mar 12, 2011 to Questions

2 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by judy bourke

"ruth thanks for the suggestion about Bristol i do not know about this one i'll look…"

judy bourke replied Nov 7, 2009 to suggestions of must see in melbourne, Australia wed.1st- Tue.7th july 2009

5 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by judy bourke

"I have stickers with my contact details that are added to all packaging i included d…"

judy bourke replied Nov 7, 2009 to books returned from exhibitions

4 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by judy bourke

"Lorraine, thanks for your comments I have now taken photos of this work as it is pac…"

judy bourke replied Oct 13, 2009 to books returned from exhibitions

4 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by judy bourke

"Robert thanks, i had most of those on my list and found the Geelong show in imprint…"

judy bourke replied Jun 17, 2009 to suggestions of must see in melbourne, Australia wed.1st- Tue.7th july 2009

5 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by judy bourke

"when i was at school ink was powder that we made up with water in stone ware jars. i…"

judy bourke replied Apr 22, 2009 to ink: Quink

1 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by judy bourke

RSS

Advertising and stuff

Available to everyone: Robert Jacks & Printed Matter 

10 September - 24 October 2016

Printed Matter is pleased to announce Available to Everyone: Robert Jacks and Printed Matter, curated by Peter Anderson.

The exhibition presents two connected bodies of material: a survey of artists’ books by Australian painter, sculptor and bookmaker Robert Jacks (1942-2014), and an extensive selection of publications drawn from Jacks’ own collection, many of which were purchased from Printed Matter in the early years of the organization.

--------------------------------------

ADVERTISING on AB3.0

If you are interested in advertising your event, publication  or project here - contact Robert regarding rates.

© 2017   Created by Robert Heather.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service