Artist Books 3.0

Where artists' books and the book arts meet online...

All Discussions Tagged 'arts' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Artist in Residency USA Opportunities 2015

Hi, I'm planning to travel to the United States in 2015 and I was hoping to discover more of book arts there. I'm looking for artist in res…

Started by Veronica Laurel

10 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by Veronica Laurel

Postgraduate Courses in Book Arts in the UK

I'm thinking about doing a masters or a post grad in book arts in the UK and wondered if I could get some reactions on certain courses and…

Started by Abigail Thomas

4 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Abigail Thomas

Journal of Possibilities - a workshop with book artist Gail Rieke

Gail Rieke, renowned American collage and assemblage artist and talented workshop leader, will be offering a course in October 2009 at Mais…

Started by Nancy Wilson

0 Mar 14, 2009

Online databases

b-art1 is an online database of book arts compiled by the Forum Book Arts people in Hamburg. b-art1 offers the producers of fine prints, ar…

Started by Robert Heather

0 Aug 22, 2008

Advertising and stuff

Available to everyone: Robert Jacks & Printed Matter 

10 September - 24 October 2016

Printed Matter is pleased to announce Available to Everyone: Robert Jacks and Printed Matter, curated by Peter Anderson.

The exhibition presents two connected bodies of material: a survey of artists’ books by Australian painter, sculptor and bookmaker Robert Jacks (1942-2014), and an extensive selection of publications drawn from Jacks’ own collection, many of which were purchased from Printed Matter in the early years of the organization.

If you are interested in advertising your event, publication  or project here - contact Robert regarding rates.

© 2018   Created by Robert Heather.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service