Artist Books 3.0

Where artists' books and the book arts meet online...

To make Life easier!

I think it would be a good idea to have three choices as to the title? I think one would find they all cross-pollinate in any event. Please, we are ALL in the most experienced artist books makers.  We have been exchanging for quite a while and have come to know the quality we each expect from one another. This will be a free-form book I think, as dictated by the title, BUT - please be respectful towards your fellow participants. Hard/Strong cover, accordion, pamphlet stitch or folded book, A6 when closed, in size.

Participants:

Martine Rastello

Jac Balmer

Cheryl Penn 

Ptrzia

Svenja Wahl

Stephanie Turnbull

Jo-Anne Mary Southorn 

Kathleen Nartuhi

Views: 1376

Replies to This Discussion

Stephanie - NO WORRIES - bearing in mind I haveNOT finished Number 16 edition 2 ... :-((((X

Hi ! Sorry I’ll be late too but it’s on its way ! It’s printed but again I have to wait for the ink to dry and colours take more time to dry than black. Then I’ll have to mount all that and do the covers so ... be patient !  :))

Greetings everyone.

I've been really busy with lots of changes in my life, so unfortunately I too will be sending the current book later than I wish. 

In the meantime check out my blog and see what I have been doing.. There are three images of the exhibit I put together for an exhibition at the Chico Public library of over 50 of our books made for five of our exchanges. The response has been really positive. Everyone loves seeing our work, especially delighting in how diverse it is. I am pleased to share with the public our happy madness! 

Can you let me know your blog address? I can't find it with google

Hi Jac, I posted the Between Two Covers exhibition photos on my blog here at 3.0 yesterday 5/26 around 7PM. They are still awaiting approval. Hope it doesn't take too long!  

Hi everyone ,  my books are ready to go. They will be posted tomorrow.

Stephanie, I’m not sure about your present address as I have got 2 !?? So please, tell me which is the good one !

Just received Svenja’s bookie. Thanks a lot, Svenja, for that nice surprise in my letterbox !

Thank you Svenja, i have received your cool book! mine are aaaalmost finished, i'll start sending next week. :-)

Svenja your book arrived!!!
Beautiful as always

I'm probably half way through the construction of mine

Glad it arrived safely! :-))

Hi Svenja, your book arrived safely a couple of days ago, beautiful, thanks very much. Mine went in the post yesterday, so they should start arriving soon

Jac your book just arrived

Such a beautiful idea.

two beautiful books in my mail box!! both different and both inspiring...thank you very much Martine and Jac!!

RSS

Advertising and stuff

Available to everyone: Robert Jacks & Printed Matter 

10 September - 24 October 2016

Printed Matter is pleased to announce Available to Everyone: Robert Jacks and Printed Matter, curated by Peter Anderson.

The exhibition presents two connected bodies of material: a survey of artists’ books by Australian painter, sculptor and bookmaker Robert Jacks (1942-2014), and an extensive selection of publications drawn from Jacks’ own collection, many of which were purchased from Printed Matter in the early years of the organization.

--------------------------------------

ADVERTISING on AB3.0

If you are interested in advertising your event, publication  or project here - contact Robert regarding rates.

© 2017   Created by Robert Heather.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service