Artist Books 3.0

Where artists' books and the book arts meet online...

To make Life easier!

I think it would be a good idea to have three choices as to the title? I think one would find they all cross-pollinate in any event. Please, we are ALL in the most experienced artist books makers.  We have been exchanging for quite a while and have come to know the quality we each expect from one another. This will be a free-form book I think, as dictated by the title, BUT - please be respectful towards your fellow participants. Hard/Strong cover, accordion, pamphlet stitch or folded book, A6 when closed, in size.

Participants:

Martine Rastello

Jac Balmer

Cheryl Penn 

Ptrzia

Svenja Wahl

Stephanie Turnbull

Jo-Anne Mary Southorn 

Kathleen Nartuhi

Views: 1374

Replies to This Discussion

Good to have news ! We were all worrying as it is so unusual not to see you here !

I hope you will get our books soon. Mine should have arrived but I guess your snail mail is slower than usual ?

Take care. xx

Stephanie, I have received your fabulous book ! Such a looong accordion with so many prints and folds and colours ! Thank you so much for that great work !

Steph your book arrived this weekend, what a lot of work, thanks

hi Stephanie, your book has arrived...what a treat! beautiful work! many thanks!

Stephanie, wow!!! I just found your book in the mailbox, what a wonderful surprise. Thank you very much!!

Hi ! If someone hasn’t received my book yet (posted in May) , please let me know.

Update : I haven’t received Cheryl’s, Jo Ann’s and Kathleen’s.

Cheers

Hello from WAY down here where we have had severe drought, severe flooding (but no water reached the dams) and back to drought... There is no water from 8 at night until 6 the next morning and blah blah... books have unfortunately taken a VERY back seat BUT I am getting stuff returned form the post office and notifications that much has not arrived.  Svenja - have you got my book? I'm hoping Germany at least has received them.  I have also posted my 'owings' for number 16. Please each make a list of received and not received so that we can see how far we are with this collaboration.  I've been a TERRIBLE administrator but will certainly set this collaboration in order! I trust you are all well :-)X?

Hi Everyone

I got caught up general work overload plus contrary to Cheryl we have had a lot of rain causing a bit of flooding at the farm (image attached)  Am putting them all in the mail today.  I am very sorry.  Have received books from:

Jac Balmer

Martine Rastello

Stephanie Turnbull

They are all just beautiful and very clever and inspiring.

Regards Jo

Attachments:

Hi Jo-anne, I haven't send your book because I didn't have your address, if you send it to my mailbox the boekie will be on its way ;-) Looking forward to yours! xSvenja

Hi Svenja

Thanks for the fast response.  I do not have your address either.  Likewise look forward to your book.

Jo-anne Southorn

'Heybridge'

166 Ledgers-Malloy Road

FORBES NSW 2871

AUSTRALIA

Hi Cheryl,

I have the beautiful boekies from everone except Jo-anne. I'm sorry that I must have forgotten to let you know, that yours arrived safely!! XX Svenja

Greetings everyone,

Apologies for being out of the loop for so long. I've been going through some difficult personal/family times with many unexpected demands which have had me more than somewhat paralyzed. Unfortunately books took a back seat. Until last week. I managed to mail everyone's book on July 26 (except for Cheryl's which goes out tomorrow) so most of you should be getting my book sometime this week.

I also apologize to Jac, Martine, Stephanie and Ptrzia for not letting all of you know that I received your books.They are all beautifully done, and amazingly individual, all dealing with the proposal in unique ways. Thank you! 

I have not received books from Cheryl, Svenja or Jo-Anne. It seems to be hard times for several of us.

Here's to better days!

Kathleen

RSS

Advertising and stuff

Available to everyone: Robert Jacks & Printed Matter 

10 September - 24 October 2016

Printed Matter is pleased to announce Available to Everyone: Robert Jacks and Printed Matter, curated by Peter Anderson.

The exhibition presents two connected bodies of material: a survey of artists’ books by Australian painter, sculptor and bookmaker Robert Jacks (1942-2014), and an extensive selection of publications drawn from Jacks’ own collection, many of which were purchased from Printed Matter in the early years of the organization.

--------------------------------------

ADVERTISING on AB3.0

If you are interested in advertising your event, publication  or project here - contact Robert regarding rates.

© 2017   Created by Robert Heather.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service