Finally participated in this long running project organised by Sarah at the CFPR, University Central England. I just made it on time as this year (2017) was the final year of the project.
I created four sets of 25 bookmarks using pages from a Chinese English dictionary. One of the materials I wanted to try using was EVA foam which turned out to be ideal for this kind of project. I also used pink "Speedball" rubber. The entire 100 bookmarks were made by hand, by which I mean, I did not use, a printing press, at all. These were made using Akua intaglio inks - I mainly used relief printing techniques. Each printed dictionary page is 'mounted' onto an off-cut of printmaking paper.
You can share this photo in two ways…
Share this link:
Send it with your computer's email program: Email this